- £ £45000
HOURS – 37 PER WEEK
The Quality Manager will be responsible for championing the Quality team to improve both internal and external quality, as well as, drive the culture of quality and its importance to all teams. This leader is responsible for the design and achievement of goals with respect to quality of products, services and processes for the whole of Qualitrol. This person will interface with external customers facing quality concerns with product and also collaborate closely with other departments, especially the new product development group, to ensure successful product launches; interface with suppliers to manage supplier quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for overseeing the company’s quality and strategic objectives
- Lead efforts to reduce internal scrap to improve yield
- Create and manage action plans and metrics in line with Policy Deployment and Operations Review initiatives
- Use real-time problem-solving techniques to address internal and external quality issues
- Manage and prioritize work of inspectors, including development of inspection sheet for new products.
- Act as the point person to customer concerns pertaining to quality and develop key relationships with their quality personnel
- Manage maintenance and improvements to the Quality Management System
- Collaborate with the new product development team and released product team to ensure proper validation, appropriate testing and successful launch of new and changes to existing product
- Lead efforts to improve supplier Quality by collaborating with the procurement team
- Working knowledge and deep understanding of ISO certification, safety and regulatory standards’ requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with an Engineering focus, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience required with focus on quality
- Certified ISO auditor preferred
- Proven track record of customer focused excellence
- Proven ability to deliver results and achieve metrics in accordance with FBS standards
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Proactive, customer focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Location:- Belfast.
- Reports to Director of Operations
- Office environmentTO APPLY SEND YOUR CV THROUGH THE LINK OR CALL CAROLINE ON 02890 (720105) FOR MORE DETAILS