- £ 10.01
- Receptionist required in Belfast/Castlereagh
Receptionist required in Castlereagh
- £10.01 per hour
- 37.5 hours
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5pm
- Temporary ongoing until May 2022 initially
1. Meet and greet customers and members of the public. Deal with the public/client enquiries, problems, difficulties or complaints and record as appropriate to ensure a high level of customer service provision.
2. Provide administrative support to the Facilities Management department to include word processing and updating of databases.
3. Process all incoming mail and deliveries ensuring it is allocated to the correct client.
4. Close the reception and ensure it is secure before leaving for the day.
5. Assist with the emergency evacuation procedures
6. Ensure the provision of high standards of customer care across all the services provided.
7. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and operate within the highest standards, which reflect the core values and behaviours
Previous receptionist duties preferred
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org