- £ 10.09
Recruitment officer (Shared Services Support Officer) required in Armagh
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- £10.09 per hour
- Immediate start
- Working from home (must have their own PC/Laptop
- Act as point of contact for all customers and clients ensuring that all queries/ issues are cascaded up to the relevant person, if appropriate
- Provide high quality administrative support to respective service area ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures
- Input, process, monitor and validate information effectively in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Assist with the analysis and monitoring of information/statistics.
- 5. Collate information and assist with the preparation reports, documents
- Contribute to the compilation of relevant protocols and procedures for service area
- Assist in the development and implementation of relevant systems within the service area
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within your service area by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change
You must have A minimum of five GCSE’s to include English Language and Maths (Grades A –C) or equivalent qualification or 18 months relevant experience.
Must use their own initiative and work independently or part of a team.
Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines
1 years recruitment experience is desirable
Please send your CV to email@example.com