- £ 10.22
- Support Service Technician
Our public sector client seeks a Support Technician based in Belfast
- 6 months initially
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5pm
- £10.22 per hour
- Support service delivery by assisting the relevant Directorate in tasks including driving, testing, maintenance and transfer of equipment
- To participate in the Duty Standby Rota and respond to support Service Delivery activities
- To undertake driving duties for the Service Support/Delivery Directorate utilising Service vehicles such as vans and cars and including:
Transportation of personnel, including visitors, officers, etc
Movement and delivery of fire appliances,
Use of a forklift truck as required(if suitably certified).
- To safely transfer and deliver equipment and materials to NIFRS properties and Command Areas including operational incidents and training exercises, utilising hand-held scanners or similar for the delivery schedule
- tag equipment as required and log on the inventory management system.
- To retrieve firefighting and associated equipment including cleaning, reporting defects and returning the equipment to its original location as required
- To test and report any defects in fire hydrants within any assigned area
- Cleaning and maintenance of training props and equipment
- To maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of assigned buildings and grounds including brushing, hosing, cleaning,
Applicants will have a minimum of 2 years experience working driver/handyperson in a similar environment.
Can use MS office
Hold a full, current UK driving licence category C which enables them to fulfill the full requirements of the role.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org