- Northern Ireland
- £ Please call for information
Premiere People Healthcare are urgently seeking Social Workers for long and short term temporary contracts . Our Public Sector Organisation are seeking applicants to fill various contracts across Northern Ireland.
Duties of the role
- Carry out detailed assessments of offenders (using appropriate assessment tools) including risk assessment in support of pre sentence reports, pre and post release reports in prisons and the reassessment of existing clients.
- Manage a caseload of offenders in the community. Supervise those placed on probation or subject to licence.
- Working with and delivering services to the complete range of offenders and to all sections of the community and individuals within various social groups.
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality researched based programmes.
- May be required to work as a member of a prison based team providing services during sentence and preparation for release.
- Provision and maintenance of community service schemes for offenders. Ensuring adherence to community service standards.
- Responsibility for community service orders may also form part of a mixed caseload in a local team setting.
- Participating in establishing and maintaining professional working relationships, with appropriate agencies, organizations and individuals in the community.
- Attending and positively contributing to all relevant meetings, case conferences, programme reviews as required and consistent with role and job responsibilities.
- Must be a qualified Social Worker
- Valid driving licence , use of a car and have car insurance which covers business use.
- Must be registered on part one of the NISCC
Are you a newly qualified or an experience Social Worker, seeking employment opportunities or a change your current sector ? Then call Kelly Eccles within our Healthcare Team on 02890720104, who will be happy to discus the various job opportunities available.