- Clarendon Dock Area, Mallusk and Stranmillis.
- £ 9.80 – £9.99 per hour
- March 2022 - CCEA Driving - ND
Premiere People is working in partnership with CCEA to recruit a number of Temporary Admin Assistant with Driving Duties to support their team in the Belfast area – with assignments available in the Clarendon Dock Area, Mallusk and Stranmillis.
We have a number of full-time assignments available from May-October 2022 to suit your needs.
Temporary Admin Assistant with Driving Duties Pay Rate: £9.80 – £9.99 per hour
About our client, CCEA:
CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations, and assessments across Northern Ireland.
Join the team and help them on their mission to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
Some of the perks working as a Temporary Admin Assistant with Driving Duties:
● Competitive rates of pay
● Supportive team environment
● Work alongside a leading NI employer
Day in the life as a Temporary Admin Assistant with Driving Duties with CCEA:
● Temporary Admin Assistant with Driving Duties – Delivering materials for the Exams Processing and Moderation Teams to schools across Northern Ireland
● These roles will also include administrative duties including processing data (organising, keying and logging) and filing paperwork
● Manual Handling – Some roles will involve lifting boxes or sacks for the majority of your working day. All necessary Manual Handling training will be provided.
● All Saturdays in May and June required on a rota basis in conjunction with Moderation van drivers. (5 posts)
● All saturdays & BH 29/08 (evenings required possibly until 31st August) (1 post)
What we’re looking for:
● 3 GCSEs Grade A* – C or equivalent or 1 year’s experience of working in an administrative environment
● One year’s experience of van driving within a work environment
● Hold a valid Category B driving licence
Interested? Click apply now to join the team, we’ll be back in touch soon! Please email an updated CV to email@example.com with ‘Admin with driving duties – CCEA’ in the subject title for consideration.