Warehouse Administrator – Carrickfergus
£10.09 per hour
The post holder will be required to take charge of a designated team to provide a responsive and efficient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) service to Customers. He/she will ensure that the team performs in a co-ordinated manner and is adaptable within a changing environment.
- Plan and organise workloads and workflow so that daily and weekly operational targets are met
- Unloading of stock deliveries at each of the PPE warehouses
- Ensure all receipts of incoming stock goods from suppliers are verified for quantity and quality, and ensure all discrepancies and damages are reported as per procedures.
- Recording goods received onto Warehouse Management System
- Undertake the picking of goods for users as directed, taking care to achieve accuracy in allocating stock to the appropriate box or roll cage.
- Ensure that goods are marshaled, dispatched and delivered in accordance with agreed delivery cycles
- Assist in the planning, organising and review of the delivery schedule to ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved with regard to Route scheduling, vehicle loading and customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining and filing of relevant warehouse records.
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse
- Ensure all staff wear protective clothing/footwear where provide
You will have:
Previous experience in a warehouse
Previous admin experience in a manufacturing setting
5 GCSE’s including Maths and English